FxDirect is your tool to facilitate patient product ordering with ease. Simply enter your patient's email address and select the products you want to authorise. Your patient places their order and we do the rest!
Saves you carrying stock or paying freight. Patients can conveniently order directly based on what you authorise and receive at their doorstep!
Better Continuity of care
Patients can use the same link to easily order refills and newly authorised products. Access their order history for an overview of their supplement usage.
Login to view more practitioner benefits
- Specify your patient’s email address, name and add any optional message
- Select desired products; specify any dosage instructions you’d like.
- An authorisation summary will appear on the right hand side
- Click on Create Order button when you’e done
SIMPLE AS THAT! What happens next?
- This will trigger an email to the patient with their unique link to fill their shipping and payment details to complete their order.
- You’ll receive a notification when your patient completes their order online.
- Modify/add to existing patient lists by providing the same patient email address – enabling you to update the products you wish to authorise.
- Patients can re-order using the same link and are sent a notification that their list be updated.
You will be sent an email every time your patient completes an order. You will also be able to access this information via the FxDirect Dashboard.
Your patient can place as many repeat orders as they choose. You have the ability to edit what your patient has access to at any time via your FxDirect Dashboard. Please note it is the practitioner’s duty of care to oversee what your patient has access to. It remains the practitioner’s responsibility to remove access to products that are not intended to be taken long-term.
Patients can still continue to order products with an ETA and these will be placed on backorder with a delivery timeframe shown. For longer out of stock, the patient is advised to contact their practitioner for an alternative.