Part One – The Research by Kiran Krishnan
This talk draws upon a decade’s worth of microbiome research and review of literature to equip you with a better understanding.
- Learn about the most common dysfunctions of the gut that drives most chronic illnesses we face.
- Learn about the most effective solutions to address these dysfunctions.
- Learn how seemingly unrelated disorders can have the same etiology.
Part Two – Clinical Findings by Dr Tom Bayne
This talk discusses the many gut-healing programs available to practitioners, which are often incomplete and ineffective.
- Learn that healing the gut is a multifactorial process that requires several layers of therapy in order to achieve total gut restoration.
- Find out how you can use Microbiome Labs products to individualise treatment based upon patient history and symptoms.